Jack

Tuesday, January 15, 2008


Jack is here! 1/14/08!!! He was 8lbs 3 oz and 20 inches. The inducing went really well with me going from 6 cm dialted to 10 in 2 hours time. I pushed for 3 hours and he just wasn't in the ideal position. He ripped me up really good and they had to use forcepts to pull him out. My doctor sewed me up for 45 minutes. I fainted on the way to the bathroom. I am having 3 units of blood transfusion. I am calling it a 'giner c-section. Terribly sore! Jack is a perfect little boy and is breastfeeding really well. Better pics soon...

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger memo57 said...

YEA!! Sorry about that ripping, but congrats all the same to all three of you!

 
At 10:28 AM , Blogger jeneratorfly said...

Yeoww!! That really freaks me out!! I'm so glad Jack emerged unscathed! Congratulations!

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

JILL!!! These pictures made me cry happy tears! What a serious cutie! Congratulations on such a sweet (and handsome) family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home